Marriage Mega Page: Be Ready for DAY ONE of Marriage Equality
We've put out several resources in case the Supreme Court strikes down state same-sex marriage bans. The links are now all compiled in one place for easy access. We have been preparing for DAY ONE for over a year in ways unlike any other state equality organization. If you'd like to support our marriage work with a tax deductible contribution, go to the link.
1. Steps to take if the Supreme Court strikes down marriage bans.
2. Your safety plan for DAY ONE.
3. Where do I report a problem on DAY ONE?
4. Can someone who was ordained online officiate our marriage?
5. Where can I find out which counties are providing marriage licenses to same-sex couples after the Supreme Court hands down its ruling?